Friday, January 15, 2010

A Huge Thank You!

I know that I am pretty hardcore when it comes to death and dying in horror movies, but to actually be in the presence of death today, scared the hell out of me. It scared me because you never know from one minute to the next if someone you love will be taken from you. I was scared because I didn't know if her death would be peaceful or a struggle. I was scared because I wasn't really sure how my mom would handle it. And I am scared that one this will happen to me and the sorrow it will cause my family.


Thanks again for all of your thoughts and prayers. I don't even know half of you personally, but through your comments I know that you are truly my friends and are here for me if I need you! : )

1 comment:

  1. Tammy you are very welcome. I'm glad we could be there for you in your time of need and even if just to make you smile for a brief second. If you ever need anything let us know.

    ReplyDelete